For more details, you can look at my CV.
My main research interests are higher category theory, category theory and homotopy theory.
- Homology of categories via polygraphic resolutions (2021), Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 225, No. 10. [Journal][arXiv]
- Polygraphs and discrete Conduché ω-functors (2020), Higher Structures, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp 134-166. [Journal][arXiv]
- A unifying approach to the acyclic models method and other lifting lemmas (2017), Theory and Applications of Categories, Vol. 32, No. 25, pp 823-834. [Journal]
- Homologie polygraphique des systèmes locaux (2023), with Georges Maltsiniotis. [arXiv]
- Fibrantly induced model structures (2023), with Lyne Moser, Maru Sarazola and Paula Verdugo. [arXiv]
- Presheaves of groupoids as models for homotopy types (2022). [arXiv]
Homology of strict ω-categories (Full dissertation, 215 pages.)
Slides of the defense (First two slides in French, the rest in English.)
Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Vivatsgasse 7, 53111 Bonn, Germany
Email: guetta (at) mpim-bonn (dot) mpg (dot) de